Over the weekend I was able to pop in and out of the sewing room to finish up (and begin) some projects. I'm working on a cushion cover with some Kaffe Fassett prints. His use of color is awesome and intimidating.
I made a new little pincushion with Liberty fabric scraps because Leonard ate my last one. He pulled all the pins out and then ripped the stuffing out of it. It was revenge for leaving him alone just a little too long one day.
I am working on a special gift for my daughter's best friend that involves beautiful fabric and vintage buttons.
My daughter has one more geranium dress to add to her wardrobe. This one was made using Lunada Bay in coral, a gorgeous lightweight voile (similar to tana lawn) that is perfect for the summer. It is a little sheer though so I made her some bloomers to go underneath. They are the kids short pattern, using the flat front variation and with some additional elastic sewn at the bottom sides to create the gathering effect seen above.